Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bringing a new Dimension to life!!

I romanced this idea of practising yoga for a long time, but as usual couldn't be consistent with it.Though I got exposed to the power of yoga since childhood I was not much inclined rather i lacked the concentration and effort to work it out everyday.It took me all these years to realize the importance of a routine exercise regime.Also I failed to control my mind several times, leading a highly unorganized way of life.All these bothered me very much.I really needed a change in my lifestyle which can endow me with all strength,balance and peace of mind.For some days I've been consistent at practising yoga.I swear,it is definitely a path to enlightment.It makes u realize the fact that the power of one is absolutely huge.One should understand the benefits of practising it everyday as it brings about a complete transformation of both the body and mind.I wish u too realize the power in you.Enjoy it,revel in it and exercise it for making a peaceful earth and perhaps contribute to a highly moral society.Try it out.You can feel your heart sing in joy and feel the joie de vivre gushing out in you.You will start looking very healthy and happy and your system will play a symphony everyday.Oh-oh its too early for saying too much and let me stop my blabbering.So in all, take up an exercise regime everyday, lead a healthy and happy life...:-)

Wonderful video on Hatha yoga!-watch it!

No comments: