Saturday, December 20, 2008

Shopping at 8th cross,Malleswaram

These days Bangalore is becoming my second home.After being here for almost a couple of weeks,the non satiable spirit of shopping whatever the eye catches is a disease in my view.Especially for girls this phrase is very apt"Shop untill you drop" and am no way different from it.Though I did some mini shopping two or three times I was not fully satisfied with it,I always had in my mind a kilometre list of items that kept on pestering me like a mosquito bite.So yesterday i decided to draw some cash from ATM and enjoy the spirit of being a shopoholic.When it comes to shopping if you have an experienced person for showing the perfect shops and places and who has this ability to bargain the Taj Mahal for 1000 bucks,no second thoughts take him/her with you immediately.only thing you have to convince him is an assured stop in a chat corner or a coffee bar,mind you he will save a lumpsum in your wallet.In my case I took paddu(padma) my PGmate, no wonder i made the apt choice.We started at 7.00 pm in the evening, a pair of branded shoes topped my agenda,therefore we landed in Bata(as we dint have adidas or reebok showroom in malleswaram).Paddu updated me with all the latest models she was going gaga over selecting the most fashionable ones for me.I eyed on a turquiose white combi converse anyways we decided to go and have a look at other shops as well.Next stop was Milton shoes,they had limited brands,also the collection there was not so trendy.we also entered 2 or three local shops but decided to go in for the action brand that caught our eyes in Bata showroom. Next in the list,was 4 or 5 english movie cds.we loitered nook and corner and found out couple of shops selling cds in the platform.To my disappointment I dint get any of the movies I really wanted to see.But took RNBJ,animated cartoons and American Pie series.Meanwhile to quench our hunger we landed on a roadside panipoori stall where we were given a small plate, everytime we ate one poori the seller filled our plate with another one,I had never seen such a system but well we enjoyed spilling most of it and managed our best to gulp a little.cosmetics and accessories is never missed out in shopping list.The glossy,shining earrings dazzled so much that we couldnt resist buying atleast three pairs of it.I imagined myself looking very pretty with those on my ears.Other accessories included bracelets and some of the fashion jewlries.Paddu suggested on some exotic short kurties and tantra tops.Paddu is thin she really looks so sexy,at times I used to envy her for her perfect body contour.I consoled myself seeing a Mrs.Bheemsen when these thoughts surfaced in.Its a boon to have a size zero figure coz you can flaunt with all the modern clothes moreover almost every guy will have a look at you,believe me this is really a pride to boost your self-confidence.Whatever femininity itself is a grace,each girl has unique beauty in her,finding out and portraying that beauty is the challenge.Thinking all these,I passed Baba temple promptly thanking him for keeping me happy in a new place.THen both of us headed towards a peanut seller and munched a handful of nuts over seamless chatting.The other things we shopped are a pair of levis jean from canara union discount sale,T-shirts,cosmetics,casuals ,socks and contact lens solution.I totally emptied my wallet.I was happy that watever i spent valued for money.Padma did an excellent job of bargaining and saved some 200bucks for me.At the end of the day I had an exciting shopping experience where nobody was there to curtail my desire suggesting what to get and wat to not get.I really look forward to my earning days so that I can get everything I like for my MOm, brothers,sisters and FRiends.In all,I rediscovered myself with this experience !!!:-)

3 comments:

Shivakumar said...

Is that because you didnt find Addidas or Reebok showroom nearby, you didnt buy them??????? what a pity in Bangalore City? ;)

Sai priya said...

Family secrets should not be leaked out..Blogna konjam addition and deletion irukka than seiyum:-)

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!